Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Kyle Busch

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Im not making Kyle out to be a man, and Im not saying JR isn't. You are taking that line. If someone is going to say something at least say it to their face. Emotions run high with that stuff. Kyle at least went up to Steven and voiced his opinion as worthless as it is.

    The only reason the winner was in victory lane was because of what happened to JR and whatever happened to Denny's tire. Denny had the best car by far. But, both instances are just racing. I kind of doubt JR "gets even" on the track.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Blue smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2008
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    I don't think Kyle is jealous of anyone with the year he is having. He is by far the top dog in the sport this year (in all 3 series). I bet there are a lot of drivers jealous of Kyle though, probably even Jr.

    I don't think Jr. will "get even" either. Jr. is a clean racer.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Jr is a clean racer, as clean as anyone in the sport with the exception of Mark Martin, and I am proud to be a fan of his for that...I guess I didn't mean get even as much as I meant if it comes down to it, he will fender him for the title...

    As far as me taking some line on the man thing stripes, you said... "Kyle was man enough to confront Wallace"

    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Man enough. I didn't say he was a bigger man than Junior, or say Junior wasn't a man.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kyle Busch

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blue smoke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's a Busch so he is going to be hated..lol. </div></div>

    what can you say, they ask for the hatred they recieve...haha </div></div>
    Thought you were talking about the Earnhardts for a moment- took a sport and turned it to rasslin on Sunday.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    E's are only hated by a certain few, when Jr drove the 8 car the stands would be almost solid red
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #37
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    There's more idiots than Einsteins in the world too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Blue smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2008
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    I would venture to say that Junior's fan base makes up at least 50% of Nascar fans.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    some idiots, but i've seen just as many drunk dummies at the race in other shirts as well....

    I learned to like big dale cause my dad did, but as I got older and learned more about where he came from and how he made it to the top, I gained a new respect for him...But throughout it all Big Dale was always a country boys man, He liked to hunt and fish, and he didn't give a crap if you did or not, or if the media found out he did...He still liked to farm, and I love that one old interview of him where he says: "I can win a race on Sunday, and still get up and feed the cows on Monday mornin"

    Little E comes from a whole other ballgame, and a different generation of drivers...Alot of people don't like Jr because they say everything was handed to him, well, I bet you can't name me one driver who has a full time ride in the Sprint cup under 30 years old whos parents, grandparents, family, or some close family friend isn't worth over $5 million...That's just the way racing works today...Jr can't help the fact that he is Big E's son, and if he fished bass tournaments for a living, everyone would say "look how hard he has worked, and he had nobody to help him", Bull$hit!!!! Money can buy anything, but one can't help that they are born with it...Little E's money wouldn't touch some of the other young drivers family's money...The media makes you believe when you are lookin at a young driver he is there because of his talent, that is only about 10% of it, the rest is his families money...Look at O'Quin, he is a good driver, he proved that by winning rokkie of the year, but he didn't bring enough money to the table so out the door he goes...I have a really good friend that drove a Bush car for a season and a half, the reason for only the second year being a half was Kevin Grubb's family owns some huge New York companies, he wanted my buddies spot, told the car owner he had a $2.5 million Sponsor, the gave my buddy $300,000 to sign out of his contract, and Grubb was in...So for those that don't like Little E because he is "spoiled", there are drivers spoiled 10 times worse than him on that track, and it shows very evident in their actions....You basically have to be a multi billion aire to even get a shot in one of those cars today because of sponsors being so important, so they are all spoiled if they are under 30-35...I basically like Little E because he is way bigger person than he has to be, he could have been a jerk, 100 times worse than Tony Stewart, or Kyle Bush, and the people would have still loved him....He could have been a huge cry baby, and always whine about people like Kyle Bush taking him out, and the fans would get behind him, but he doesn't, he just says "hey that's racin" and go's on his way...He didn't have to come to Hendrick, He could have stayed at the dyeing DEI, and went down with it, and the fans would have always loved him, but he wants to win...He will always have 2wice the fans of any other driver, no matter how he does, and he was saddled with that load before he was ever born, he never asked for it...But I will say this, and I don't see any way one could argue it, Nobody, and I mean Nobody in that sport today could have handled that load like Little E has, sure some hater always finds some little thing to pick at, but all in all he has done OK considering the pressure he has always had, he has always been as composed and respectful as anyone in the sport, and those kind of guys just don't get the wins or the championships the pricks get, just ask Bobby Labonte or Jeff Burton...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #40
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    still not a sport........still sucks
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •